Karina Fengler interviews Samuel Steward, Shamanic Sound Therapist. He talks about how he became involved in Shamanic Sound Therapy, the uses of singing bowls, and his spiritual beliefs about sound.
- 0:20: Introduction to Shamanic Sound Therapy and core elements
- 11:45: Soul retrieval, life expectancy, and karma
- 15:19: Defining and understanding the aura
- 22:06: Use of singing bowls in his practice
- 30:46: Self teaching versus training with teachers, misunderstandings about singing bowls
- 38:54: Effects of the singing bowls on practitioners
- 45:07: Information on Mitch Nur, his guru
- 46:27: How long he has been practicing with singing bowls
- 47:41: Uses of instruments, illusory nature of spiritual practices
- 51:24: Specifics of harmonic therapy
- 55:57: Mastering sound therapy
- 58:02: Journey from electronic music into sound therapy
- 1:01:42: Early involvement in yoga
- 1:08:41: Practicing yoga and incorporating singing bowls
You can read Karina’s reflections on this interview here.